    was downloaded, checksum ran and then the router rebooted and that is
    where the problem began.

    Any help?

    virgilv, Feb 24, 2004

  2. Are you sure you don't actually have only 2MB (2048KB) of RAM on
    that router?? The 2501 will only accept a single SIMM and maxes out
    at 16M RAM (18M if you have a really old one with an extra 2M on the
    mother board).

    Good luck and have fun!

    Vincent C Jones, Feb 24, 2004

  3. virgilv

    Joe Rankin Guest

    Try o/r *0x2101* then *i* to get to boot mode, then do a show flash to
    check the image on flash. If it's good, check your DRAM amount. If
    that's good, set the config-reg back to 0x2102 and reload.

    Joe Rankin, Feb 25, 2004