    www.boson.com?
    What do you think of the site

    bosonbo

    bosonboy, Jan 9, 2004

  2. bosonboy

    Infidel Guest

    Yes,and beware.The phlaming local Lavender mafia may flame
    you for Cheating if you mention the study of " test
    questions".They of course,may make an exception in your
    case by administering their Sodomite blessings on your
    link.{You do realize what you will have to submit in order
    to secure their blessings?}Either way,be sure and "watch
    your back" before you bend over.

    Infidel
    MCDBA,SE/SA+S,CCNA3.0,A+,Network+

    Infidel, Jan 15, 2004