    Are Boson practice test any good? Any input and/or advise?

    Thank you,

    Sal

    salportaro, Jul 26, 2005

  2. salportaro

    George Guest

    Hi Sal

    I have used boson test for 70-306 exam and it was a good preparation.
    Additional I have used the Kalini books from Que.

    So I can recommend this testsoftware.

    Hope, this helps and

    best regards,

    George!

    George, Jul 29, 2005

  3. salportaro

    salportaro Guest

    Thanks George.

    Another question:

    I have the large blue Kalani book from QUE on the 70-315 exam. Is the
    ExamCram book by Kalani a condension of the blue one? Is one a better
    prep aid then the other?

    Thanks,

    salportaro, Jul 29, 2005
  4. salportaro

    George Guest

    Hi,

    I had only the red book from Kalani for 70-306:
    MCAD Developing and Implementing Windows-based Applications with Visual
    Basic.NET and Visual Studio.NET (Exam 70-306).
    ISBN: 0789728990
    http://www.amazon.de/exec/obidos/ASIN/0789728990

    I do not know the blue one.
    So I could nothing say about it.

    Sorry,

    Best regards,
    George

    George, Jul 29, 2005
  5. July 29, 2005

    I have heard that one is more of a learning book that is huge, and the red
    is a refresher or cram book. Depends on whether you need a lot more than a
    refresher.

    --
    Joseph Bittman
    Microsoft Certified Application Developer

    Web Site: http://71.39.42.23
    Static IP

    Joseph Bittman MCAD, Jul 29, 2005