Border disappearing problem with Mozilla

Discussion in 'Firefox' started by hristox, Jul 1, 2004.

  1. hristox

    hristox Guest

    I'm building my new blog with Word Press, but i found a little problem on
    the rendering of my layout with Mozilla (Firefox 0.9.1) for Win. Instead no
    problem with IE 6 and Firefox on Linux.
    Using this index --> http://cristo.altervista.org/bug/index_nobug.php there
    are no problem and it renders so-->
    http://cristo.altervista.org/bug/index_nobug.png
    As you can see all the 1px blak borders of the sidebar are visible.
    But when i add a simple java script on the right sidebar to render a RSS
    feed something wrong happen: here -->
    http://cristo.altervista.org/bug/index_bug.php you got the new index (added
    of the simple script inside th rightColumns div) and here-->
    http://cristo.altervista.org/bug/index_bug.png the screenshot.
    The 1 px black left border of the left sidebar disappears for the length of
    the text there contained and the strange thing is that it reappears or when
    you scroll down or when you change window and than come back on that window.

    ( here--> http://cristo.altervista.org/bug/wp-layout.css the CSS used.)

    Please, someone help me! :)
    Thanx

    hristox, Jul 1, 2004