    2003 certification?

    I don't have time to spend 7 weeks in training. Not 2000
    certified but have experience.

    J, Aug 1, 2003

  2. J

    Andy Foster Guest

    Jordan

    HTH

    Andy

    Andy Foster, Aug 1, 2003

  3. J

    Daniel Guest

    Daniel, Aug 1, 2003
  4. J

    |{evin Guest

    Ah.. so you want to gain 'expert' status on a paticular product but
    don't feel like investing even a mere 7 weeks to learn said product.

    Lazy bastard..

    |{evin, Aug 1, 2003
  5. You apparently didn't read his entire message. He already has experience,
    just not in 2k3. His is an example of why boot camps are not always evil.
    Boot camps, IMHO, do have their place for people such as "J" where they
    already understand a lot, have plenty of experience, but need or would like
    to get certified, especially wanting to get up-to-speed quickly on new
    technology, like Win 2k3.

    Boot camps are generally only wrong for people with NO IT experience.

    If I could afford it, I'd jump to an MCAD/MCSD.Net boot camp in a heartbeat.

    --
    Fris "I'd be willing to sell my a$$, but I doubt there'd be any takers" beeĀ®
    MCNGP #13

    http://www.mcngp.tk
    The MCNGP Team - We're here to help

    =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE_MCNGP?=, Aug 1, 2003