- Boot image integrity check...Failed (CRC expected 0x00004e9d, not

Discussion in 'Cisco' started by ron, Nov 10, 2005.

  1. ron

    ron Guest

    Hi,

    My catalyst 3000 stops at:

    Initiating bootstrapping sequence.
    - Boot image integrity check...Failed (CRC expected 0x00004e9d, not
    0x000060eb)
    - Invalid boot image, starting Xmodem download.
    Waiting for binary file...

    I think the boot img c3000-boot-2_0_1.ima.bin is corrupt.
    Can't find the file on the cisco site or ftp.

    Plz can someone help me.
    I am new with cisco and try to learn

    Thanks

    ron, Nov 10, 2005

  2. ron

    ron Guest

    Some one told me in the "cat3000-main-gz.2-2-8.bin" but how??

    thanks

    ron, Nov 10, 2005