boot fail in router 2610

Discussion in 'Cisco' started by annahita, Jun 13, 2007.

  1. annahita

    annahita

    Joined:
    Jun 13, 2007
    Messages:
    1
    Likes Received:
    0
    Hello,
    please help!!!
    I have a problem with Cisco router 2610:

    loadprog: bad file magic number: 0x0
    open: failed to find and/or load the bootloader: "flash:nvram"
    loadprog: error - on file open
    boot: cannot load "tftp"

    System Bootstrap, Version 11.3(2)XA4, RELEASE SOFTWARE (fc1)
    Copyright (c) 1999 by cisco Systems, Inc.
    TAC:Home:SW:IOS:Specials for info
    C2600 platform with 32768 Kbytes of main memory

    loadprog: bad file magic number: 0x0
    open: failed to find and/or load the bootloader: "flash:nvram"
    loadprog: error - on file open
    boot: cannot load "tftp"

    System Bootstrap, Version 11.3(2)XA4, RELEASE SOFTWARE (fc1)
    Copyright (c) 1999 by cisco Systems, Inc.
    TAC:Home:SW:IOS:Specials for info
    C2600 platform with 32768 Kbytes of main memory

    I can't go to rommon mode !!!
    please help me

    annahita, Jun 13, 2007