Books on Exam 70-542

Discussion in 'MCTS' started by muralidhar.me, Jun 17, 2009.

  1. muralidhar.me, Jun 17, 2009

  2. Gunnar Piepman, MVP, has a blog post from July, 2008, where he says he used
    the Wrox Sharepoint 2007 Development book to prep for the 70-542, and found
    that to be "almost all you need" to pass the exam.

    http://weblogs.asp.net/gunnarpeipman/archive/2008/07/05/70-542-done.aspx

    A search of the MSPress library on Books24x7 and the Safari library turned
    up nothing against exam 70-542. I'm inclined to agree, your best resources
    are probably not cert prep guides, but actual developer resources, like the
    Wrox book, or other MSPress Sharepoint development books.

    --
    Lawrence Garvin, M.S., MCITP:EA, MCDBA

    http://wsusinfo.onsitechsolutions.com

    Lawrence Garvin [MVP], Jun 18, 2009