    Hi friends,
    I am new to this certifications so anybody please help me regarding the
    books that are good for MCAD.

    Sunil, Apr 20, 2006

  2. Sunil

    Cerebrus Guest

    Different books are recommended for different exams. So, which exam do
    you want to give first ?

    Cerebrus, Apr 20, 2006

  3. Sunil

    Sunil Guest

    I am planning for the paper 70-315

    Sunil, Apr 26, 2006
  4. Sunil

    racniro Guest

    I think if you can follow the MS Press book That is the good one

    I have got the book set for it

    racniro, Apr 27, 2006
  5. Sunil

    Simon Hart Guest

    I personally (as do others) find the MS Press books crap, boring, badly
    structured and the only use for them really is to help you fall to sleep
    just before bedtime!

    I recommend Amit Kalani from Que publishing. If you study this book in
    detail by doing all the exercises, there should be no reason you would fail
    70-315.

    Amit's style is easy to read and is a great structure which makes it easy to
    grasp important concepts fast.

    Simon.

    Simon Hart, May 1, 2006
  6. Sunil

    pcjnky Guest

    Simon,

    Thank you for the recommendation, however which book do you recommend my Amit:
    - MCAD 70-315 Training Guide or
    - MCAD Developing and Implementing Web Applications ...

    Thanks again,
    -- Jeff

    pcjnky, May 12, 2006
  7. Sunil

    Simon Hart Guest

    The Training Guide, not sure about the other one. Every Amit Kalani book I
    have bought I have always given the thumbs up.

    Good luck with your exams.
    Simon.

    Simon Hart, May 21, 2006