    series. After reading their reviews, they seem to be the
    best for VB.NET exams, but I want an owner's opinion...

    Thanks!

    Stibiu, Nov 25, 2003

  2. Stibiu

    Guest Guest

    hi
    i have passed 305.In my opinion Developing web app with
    vb.net(Microsoft self paced training kit) is good to
    start.Also work on Measureup exams to be confident.If you
    want to look thru ADO.NET then ADO.NET (microsoft press)
    is also a very good book.
    vj

    Guest, Nov 25, 2003

  3. Why does everyone think MeasureUp is so good? I took a practice exam
    for 70-315 and encountered a blatant error. The question asked which
    ASP.NET state model would allow ASP and ASP.NET to share state. There
    is no way, really, unless you set ASP.NET to use SQL Server and create a
    component to allow ASP to read those state tables, but MeasureUp said
    the answer was the ASP.NET State Service, which is WRONG. Even MSDN
    says the two can't talk. They run in a separate process.

    General Protection Fault, Nov 25, 2003