    end of March 06. Is there any material available today or do
    i need to wait a bit.

    Thanks

    ms, Jan 18, 2006

  2. ms

    Vipul Patel Guest

    I dont know if there is any book available for them. Try MSDN till you come
    across one.

    Vipul Patel, Jan 18, 2006

  3. ms

    ms Guest

    Do you think its best just to study for 70-316 etc in the meantime.
    I mean MCAD exams won't be obsolete in March will they?

    ms, Jan 18, 2006
  4. ms

    LuluDev Guest

    I am not finding a lot of specific exam-related books regarding the 70-536
    exam. There are a lot of C# 2.0 books out there though. I did find this
    online which is pretty helpful because it takes each tested skill mentioned
    and provides the link to documentation for that skill: see
    http://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/Exam_70-536.

    LuluDev, Jan 26, 2006
  5. Microsoft Press has a C# book out --

    Programming Microsoft® Visual C#® 2005: The Language
    http://www.microsoft.com/MSPress/books/7219.asp

    Sondra Webber
    Program Manager, Developer & Database Certifications
    Microsoft Corporation

    Sondra Webber, Microsoft Corporation, Jan 28, 2006