    At the moment I have a AMD 700Mhz running ubuntu, an OSless 486 server and
    233Mhz desktop.
    What do you recommend?

    Eddie, Mar 27, 2005

  2. Eddie

    Malcolm Guest

    Hi
    Try the Linux Documentation Progect at http://www.tldp.org/

    Malcolm, Mar 28, 2005

  3. Eddie

    Bok Guest

    This is a good one to start with:
    http://www.icon.co.za/~psheer/book/index.html.gz

    You can read it online, download a PDF or purchase a bound copy.

    Bok, Mar 28, 2005
  4. Eddie

    Gordon Guest

    This questiuon arises from time to time on alt.os.linux.mandrake no doubt
    on others as well.

    Google the group.

    Meanwhile start off by being comfortable with using Linux. Slowly but
    surely will do it. No rush.

    Gordon, Mar 28, 2005
  5. Eddie

    Axle Guest