    himanshu Guest

    What are the good books for exam 70-300 and 70-301?

    - Himanshu

    himanshu, Dec 3, 2007

  2. Hi, i used Analyzing Requirements and Defining .Net Solution Architectures
    (Exam 70-300)
    By Randy Cornish, Thomas Moore, Don Pavoni, Eric Rockenbach. Que Publisher

    And my own experience on developing and design and was all i needed to pass...

    of course be sure to take all the developer-related exams before you attempt
    this design-related exam.

    Gabriel Méndez, Jan 11, 2008