Books for ASP.NET 70-305 and XML Webservices 70-310 (in german ?)

Discussion in 'MCAD' started by George, Jul 8, 2005.

  1. George

    George Guest

    Hi Experts,

    I have now passed the first MCAD exam (VB.NET 70-306 with 850 points) and
    want to prepare for the next exams ASP.NET 70-305 and XML Webservices 70-310.

    Which (german) books could you recommend?

    For the first exam I have used the german version of the MS book "MCAD/MCSD
    Self-Paced Training Kit: Developing Windows-Based Applications with Microsoft
    Visual Basic .NET and Microsoft Visual C# .NET".

    This book is very good to learn the basics, although it does not discover
    all the exam stuff, where the Kalani book from Que is much better.

    But for the next 2 exams I have not found german version of the recommended
    Self-Paced Training Kit on the MCAD requirement homepage.

    I can write, speak and understand english, but german would be better for me
    -)
    But in the case of need, I would also take english books.

    Many thanks for your help and

    Best regards

    George, Jul 8, 2005