    I've been waiting for the Kalani book for this exam for some time now, and
    now it seems (according to amazon-uk) that it won't be published until
    october 2007. Can anyone recommend an alternative to this book??

    plindberg, Jan 25, 2007

  2. plindberg

    wagnerk Guest

    I believe that's the Exam Prep/Excam Cram series of books, have you tried
    this one: MCTS Self Paced Training Kit: Microsoft.NET Framework 2.0
    Distributed Application Development (Pro-Certification (Hardcover))
    (Paperback), actually there are several different books (depending on which
    route you want to do) and the MS Press one are quite good.

    http://www.amazon.co.uk/s/ref=nb_ss...58?url=search-alias=aps&field-keywords=70-536

    Hope this helps

    -ken

    wagnerk, Jan 27, 2007

  3. plindberg

    Joel Guest

    Try the sel paced training kit from microsoft, if you are using VB use
    Programming Microsoft Visual Basic 2005 - The Language or if you are using C#
    try Programming Microsoft Visual C# 2005 - The Language. Also supplement your
    studies with MSDN.

    Joel, Feb 14, 2007