    Hi,

    Can anyone advise me on reliable self study books for exam 70-270? And
    something maybe with a sense of humour - this prob rules out MSPress...

    Dee, Nov 22, 2005

  2. I actually have laughed at a few comments written in MSPress, but not a lot.
    For humor, just read posts by lowdes

    Bill McPherson, Nov 22, 2005

  3. Dee

    FrisbeeĀ® Guest

    TMML

    FrisbeeĀ®, Nov 22, 2005
  4. Dee

    Briscobar Guest

    Briscobar, Nov 22, 2005
  5. Dee

    Crimson* Guest

    I think you mean Halloween movies with Mike Myers.

    Crimson*, Nov 23, 2005
  6. Dee

    Dee Guest

    Is the Mike Meyers book comprehensive enough to get you through the whole
    exam? Or will I need other references?

    Thanks

    Dee, Nov 23, 2005
  7. Dee

    JaR Guest

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcsa, =?Utf-8?B?RGVl?= spewed across the
    ether:
    AFAIK there is no single reference that will get you through any of the
    exams, unless you have a ton of experience using the software.

    Which is really the point, anyway.

    --
    JaR
    MCNGP 10110

    JaR, Nov 23, 2005
  8. Dee

    LRM Guest

    well put

    LRM, Nov 23, 2005
  9. Dee

    LRM Guest

    How'd you know?

    LRM, Nov 23, 2005
  10. Dee

    JaR Guest

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcsa, TechGeekPro spewed across the ether:
    Will you two get a room?

    --
    JaR
    MCNGP 10110