    preparation though. I hope this helps.

    Regards,
    Davin Eastley

    Davin Eastley, Jun 27, 2005

  2. Hello

    can any one tell me the difference in the following 2 books

    MCAD Developing and Implementing Web Applications with Microsoft Visual C#
    ..NET and Microsoft Visual Studio .NET Exam Cram 2 (Exam Cram 70-315)

    MCAD/MCSD.Net
    Desiging and implementing Web Based Applications with Visual C#.Net and
    Visual Studio.Net (70-315)

    Both the books are of Amit Kalani.

    Ali Raza Shaikh, Jun 27, 2005