    anyone can point me to books and resources to get started on the
    70-100 exam. There are very few books out. I know it is old exam but I
    didn't want to jump in at the deep end with .net.

    Chris Kennedy, Aug 19, 2003

  2. Chris Kennedy

    Grok Guest

    I'm having same problem, as everything I run is Windows 2000
    Professional or Windows 2003 Server, there is nowhere I can install
    MTS to refresh my memory on the old defaults and settings. With COM+,
    we have Component Services.

    However, I do want to get the old MCSD before MS stops giving it to
    anyone, as it hints at longevity and seniority in Windows programming.
    As someone else on this newsgroup suggested, having MCSD and MCSD.NET
    can make it appear you have been around much longer than other people.

    Grok, Aug 19, 2003