    example. Right now they've all dissapeared.

    Any reason why they should come and go? And how could I get them to stay
    pemanently?

    newsnet, Jun 11, 2004

  2. newsnet

    newsnet Guest

    Forgot to say i'm using Firefox 0.8

    Thanks

    newsnet, Jun 11, 2004

  3. newsnet

    Courtney Guest

    This is actually a feature of the web page, not the browser.

    Go to http://www.htmlgoodies.com/tutors/favicon.html to learn how to
    make the icons.

    courtney...

    Courtney, Jun 11, 2004
  4. newsnet

    newsnet Guest

    I was wondering why these icons seem to dissappear though.......

    newsnet, Jun 11, 2004
  5. newsnet

    Moz Champion Guest

    Becuase if the site doesnt provide one for the specific page, it wont be there.
    Its simply an image, that instead of being shown in the 'body' of the site, goes into the title bar of such. If its not provided, then you wont see anything.

    For example. If a page doesnt provide it, then it will never appear.
    Even on a site that does have one, it may not appear on specific pages within that site because the web author hasnt added it to that specific page. With pages that are re-done constantly, or changed constantly (such as CNN) the web author may have elected not to add it to each new version of the page, or may have simply forgotton or neglected to add it in.

    Moz Champion, Jun 15, 2004
  6. *** newsnet escribió/wrote (Fri, 11 Jun 2004 14:42:50 +0100):
    Do you mean *all* of them? The site http://www.cnn.com/ doesn't have an
    icon. Check http://www.mozilla.org/ (which has an icon).

    Alvaro G. Vicario, Jun 18, 2004