    you people recommend?
    Thanx

    Jose

    hcopa, Aug 8, 2003

  2. Diana K Brown, Aug 8, 2003

  3. hcopa

    hcopa Guest

    Sorry, but your reply doesn't answer my question. Beside
    that it looks more like SPAM...Nice try!!!
    Thanx..
    Jose

    hcopa, Aug 8, 2003
  4. hcopa

    Marko Guest

    I would try and get rellevant MOC manual.

    What is wrong with MSPress? I have books and some of the
    readiness review books and I haven't sat one exam where
    any one answer was not found in the appropriate MSPress
    book.

    Marko, Aug 10, 2003
  5. hcopa

    Paul Hanlon Guest

    Jose,

    I used the MSPress book for this exam and found it very
    good, as the official exam guide it obviously covers all
    you need and with a decent test lab gives you a good
    practical knowledge for the interactive questions on the
    exam.

    As for Test Engines I used the Trancenders for 228 and
    found them very good - for the 215 I used MeasureUp and
    again they were very good, harder than the exam so you
    know your stuff before you go in.

    Paul Hanlon CCNA, MCSA, MCSE

    Paul Hanlon, Aug 12, 2003