    Cisco Express Forwarding, Policy Based Routing, or maybe even ppp in
    some configuration ?

    Thanks

    Michael Pye, Dec 13, 2005

  2. Michael Pye

    Hansang Bae Guest

    Yes to all (sorta). You can use Multi-link PPP to bond the 2Mb leased
    lines. But depending on your HW, you may have to watch your CPU
    utilization.

    CEF/PBR only comes into play if you want to "play" with how you want
    the traffic routed across a non-MLPPP bonded links.

    --

    hsb

    Due to the volume of email that I receive, I may not be able to

    Hansang Bae, Dec 14, 2005