    have to go with something bigger, say a 2611xm?

    TIA

    John

    jserrano, May 18, 2005

  2. jserrano

    Jonathan Guest

    What layer 2 protocol?
    1921?

    You mean 1721, right?

    If they are point to points, you can do it pretty easily (cuz you control
    layer 2)... just encap ppp, and create a virtual template.

    Jonathan

    Jonathan, May 19, 2005

  3. jserrano

    jserrano Guest

    My bad...I meant a 1721.

    Regarding Layer 2 protocols...PPP.

    jserrano, May 19, 2005
  4. jserrano

    Wayne Guest

    interface Multilink1
    ip address 192.168.250.a 255.255.255.252
    ppp multilink
    ppp multilink group 1

    interface Serial0
    no ip address