blueyonde instant support tool

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by shirley hardie, Feb 25, 2004.

  1. I cant get into my blueyonder instant support tool keeps saying completing
    the set up has been sitting like that for over 30 minutes.

    shirley hardie, Feb 25, 2004

  2. shirley hardie

    why? Guest

    On Wed, 25 Feb 2004 15:41:12 -0000, shirley hardie wrote:

    24HSHD is a public international newsgroup not affiliated with any ISP
    or other service provider.

    Avoid SPAM, it might be too late using the address you posted with
    <groan> why do BY not tell people these things.
    http://help.blueyonder.co.uk/html/abuse/howavoid.shtml
    You should create an alias for mail and news at least if it's spammed
    heavily it can be thrown away.
    http://help.blueyonder.co.uk/html/selfcare/email.shtml
    This would be Broadband or Dialup one? Looking at your posting address
    suggests the BB.
    Why do you need to run it?

    Have you tried -

    The FAQs here
    http://help.blueyonder.co.uk/html/software/instantsupport/

    Checked / Asked in the BY internal newsgroups.

    Don't forget the status page
    http://www.blueyonder.co.uk/blueyonder/status/statuspage.html

    As it's a BB support tool try reporting in in the HSI group.

    - blueyonder.support.access.hi-speed
    For the specific reporting of diagnostic information with hi-speed
    (cable modem) access to our service ONLY. If you are a hi-speed customer
    and are experiencing routing or network access problems, you should post
    diagnostic information on these here.

    If it's not there try,

    - blueyonder.discussion.hi-speed
    blueyonder hi-speed service, and broadband internet services in general
    such as ADSL.

    - blueyonder.users.self-help
    A group for users to help each other, frequently featuring advice with
    Operating System settings, advice on configuring client software and the
    likes. If you have a problem but it is not a direct blueyonder support
    issue, this is the best place to start.

    Me

    why?, Feb 25, 2004