    with my current headset for Skype.

    thanks
    joe

    joewo, Jan 20, 2008

  2. joewo

    JANA Guest

    If you can have a compatible Bluetooth dongle it should work. Ask the
    manufacture rep for your headset, and if it can be done with it, they should
    know.

    --

    JANA
    _____

    So I have a bluetooth headset with my cellphone. Would it be possible
    to get a bluetooth dongle for my PC and use my bluetooth phone headset
    as a microphone and speaker for Skype on my pc? I could talk
    handsfree on Skype that way and be wireless as opposed to being wired

    JANA, Jan 20, 2008