    the keyboard is running without encryption since I never programmed in a pin.

    Thanks,

    Wayne

    Guest, Jan 26, 2006

  2. Andre Da Costa [Extended64], Jan 26, 2006

  3. Guest

    Guest Guest

    Wayne:
    Not missing, just "hidden".
    Go to Control Panel, choose "Keyboard and other peripherals", and voilá you
    got Bluetooth cpl.
    Carlos

    Guest, Jan 26, 2006
  4. Guest

    Guest Guest

    Hi Carlos,

    I was hoping that was it, but I still can't find it. I'm on Win 2003 x64.
    Are you on XP? In the Control Panel, I have a simple Keyboard icon that only
    lets me set delay, repeat, and speed.

    Thanks,

    Wayne

    Guest, Jan 27, 2006
  5. Guest

    Guest Guest

    Hi Carlos,

    Ok, I found the wbthprops.cpl on the XP disk, now I need to try and get it
    installed on 2003. Any suggestions? I've been trying to get the registry
    setup up right, but I can't quite get it.

    Thanks,

    Wayne

    Guest, Jan 28, 2006
  6. Guest

    Guest Guest

    Hi Wayne

    perhaps try TweakUI X64 (there is another post here somewhere with the link)
    - I think it mught let you add Control Panle cpl items.

    Nick

    Guest, Jan 29, 2006
  7. Guest

    Guest Guest

    Hi Nick,

    No dice. TweakUI x64 is showing it as present and enabled. Still can't see
    it though.

    If anyone has it enabled, can you please check your registry and let me know
    what your settings are for the IconIndex in the control panel settings for
    wbthprops.cpl. Maybe I just need to have the right index (I'm just guessing
    at it now).

    Thanks,

    Wayne

    Guest, Jan 30, 2006