    I am sure to look silly as I expect there is a really obvious answer to
    this, but i'm afraid that I cannot see the wood for the trees right now!

    Many thanks

    Guest, Apr 17, 2005

  2. Guest

    BobC Guest

    Some laptops use the same "slot" for wifi or bluetooth. Are you sure you
    have a bluetooth device? Does the device show up in the device manager?

    BobC, Apr 17, 2005

  3. Guest

    Guest Guest

    The laptop has WiFi built in which I activate with a button on the keyboard
    and that works very well. The bluetooth has a button too, but when I press
    that one it says "no device" which could mean it's not detecting the phone,
    or there is no bluetooth built in.

    I do not know what the WiFi device would show as so what would I look for in
    the bluetooth one?

    Guest, Apr 18, 2005