    My keyboard set operates well, only thing is that my remote pad used to
    disconnect after some time. Installing Widcomm 5.0.1.1200 solved this. But
    still no native bluetooth support in XP x64.

    Pingla, Feb 5, 2006

  2. Pingla

    MDBJ Guest

  3. Pingla

    Pingla Guest

    Pingla, Feb 7, 2006
  4. Pingla

    William Guest

    Surely you can choose to use XP64's built in Bluetooth drivers and it
    should be OK?

    Bill

    William, Feb 7, 2006
  5. Pingla

    MDBJ Guest

    didja click the link I provided?

    that's addressed too

    Q. Will my Logitech diNovo Media Desktop, Cordless MX for Bluetooth or MX900
    work with the embedded Bluetooth stack in Windows XP x64?
    Logitech is currently developing software for Windows XP x64 and the
    Bluetooth enabled devices. Please check our website for the next release of
    SetPoint that will include the Bluetooth software for your diNovo Media
    Desktop, Cordless MX for Bluetooth or MX900. As far as using your Logitech
    devices with the embedded Bluetooth stack, this is something that has not
    been tested, therefore is not supported.

    of course, the question was written when setpoint was at version 2.40
    and we are now up to ver 2.47 and still not done.

    MDBJ, Feb 8, 2006
  6. Pingla

    William Guest

    Interesting, but I'm sorry I missed looking at your link.

    However, I've just loaded the latest Setpoint s/ware for my MX5000 and
    it seems to use the embedded Bluetooth stack, whereas the previous
    version used Widcom (?spelling) which came with Setpoint!

    It seems to work OK, except that when I press the Hibernate button and
    then wake it up I've lost the mouse until I reboot.

    Bill

    William, Feb 8, 2006