    Please advise me if I need to be more descriptive for you to provide me a
    solution.

    Thanks in advance, looking forward for your help.

    Guest, May 30, 2006

  2. Guest

    Pegleg Guest

    Does the computer have IR and BT capability? What error messages do you
    receive?

    Pegleg
    U.S. Navy Retired
    Support Our Troops,
    Question The Policy!

    All great things are simple, and many can be expressed in single words:
    freedom, justice, honor, duty, mercy, hope.
    Sir Winston Churchill

    Pegleg, May 30, 2006

  3. Guest

    Guest Guest

    Yes my computer and mobile both have Infrared and Bluetooth capability.

    Infrared : I tried my mobile to connect to my friends laptop ( ibm) it
    connects easily, but not happening with my laptop ( HP dv4040US )

    Bluetooth : even if I press the key for bluetooth on my computer ( ON/ OFF
    KEY FOR BLUETOOTH ) the light or indicator for my bluetooth is off .

    My mobile gives me a error msg saying failed to find any wireless device,
    when trying to connect to the computer.

    Thanks and looking forward for help.
    Vinod

    Guest, May 31, 2006