Blue Yonder doubts. Can some one clear?

Discussion in 'MCSD' started by rajesha, Aug 28, 2003.

  1. rajesha

    rajesha Guest

    QUESTION ONE
    You must ensure that the new reservation application can be monitored
    while is running. Which approach should you use?
    A. Windows Management Instrumentation Job Object provider
    B. PerformanceCounter objects
    C. TraceSwitch objects
    D. Diagnostic tools

    I AM A BIT CONFUSED ABOUT WHAT TO USE.CAN ANY ONE HELP ME ON THIS.

    QUESTION TWO
    You need to identify the kinds of Testing that should be performed on
    your software. You also need to specify the order in which testing
    should occur. Most the appropriate actions from the Possible Actions
    pane to the Ordered Actions pane and arrange them in the appropriate
    order. (Use only actions that apply)

    POSSIBLE ACTIONS
    Regression testing
    Single stepping trough code