    On the photo there are no blue lines, just on lcd display.
    Thank you very much in advance and sorry for my english.
    Paolo

    Paolo, Nov 20, 2003

  2. Paolo

    Vance Green Guest

    Normal.

    Don't worry about it.

    It's a LCD "preview artifact".

    Vance Green, Nov 20, 2003

  3. Paolo

    Paolo Guest

    Thanks Vance for your interest, i was worried because it is my first
    digital camera, and i don't have any information
    Thanks
    Paolo

    Paolo, Nov 20, 2003
  4. Paolo

    BG250 Guest

    Incorrect. It is true that it is normal, but it is caused by the CCD, not
    the LCD. It won't appear in your pictures. The effect can be seen with CCD
    video cameras and digicams when live preview is on.
    bg

    BG250, Nov 20, 2003
  5. Paolo

    Kanishka

    Joined:
    Jul 31, 2008
    Messages:
    1
    Likes Received:
    0
    Same problem on a Panasonic MD-10000

    Hi Guys,

    I have the same problem on a Panasonic MD-10000 camera but the thing is the lines get recorded on the tape.

    Any suggestions ?

    I have tried changing the settings but nothing worked.

    This is an intermittent problem, sometimes it is perfectly OK.

    Please help.

    Kanishka, Jul 31, 2008