    If you have an idea, let me know. If not, any advice of where to post for a
    solution? It's a Toshiba Satellite A70 (PSA70C-ML100E), and I can't find a
    solution on the Toshiba site either.

    frankg, Sep 26, 2005

  2. frankg

    WormWood Guest

    Is the line part of the background or wallpaper and is it 'always on
    top'? Try changing these two around in Display Properties.

    WormWood, Sep 26, 2005

  3. frankg

    Whiskers Guest

    If this stripe is 'hiding' what should be displayed, then I would suspect a
    problem with the wiring that controls the screen. LCDs are easily damaged.

    Whiskers, Sep 26, 2005
  4. frankg

    Cub Guest

    TFT screen or Cable to same. its going to be expensive

    Cub, Sep 26, 2005
  5. frankg

    frankg Guest

    ===============

    what's TFT?

    frankg, Sep 27, 2005
  6. frankg

    Unk Guest

    Stands for "Thin-Film Transistor."

    Unk, Sep 27, 2005
  7. frankg

    frankg Guest

    thanks all for responding - it's going to the shop

    frankg, Sep 27, 2005