    is connected to a USB port. I have removed the network software and tried to
    reload the wireless adapter. Still get the BSOD

    Any ideas how to fix this problem?

    Flyer, Sep 10, 2007

  2. Flyer

    ric926 Guest

    do you get anything like a hexidecimal err in the msg (0x00000000ef,etc?
    also make sure the device is compat with your ver of windows and also what
    it might be is your system is usb ver 1.0 and the device is ver 2.0, it will
    work the other way, but tell you that the "device would work faster if all
    was 2.0

    ric926, Oct 10, 2007

  3. Flyer

    Evan Guest