  1. Blue Screen Crash Error Code 0x000000F4 (0x00000003, 0x81EBA020, 0x81EBA194,
    0x805F9F88) This occurred while sitting idle. Had just completed disk
    defragmenter

    =?Utf-8?B?cmxtYXJy?=, Nov 18, 2006

  2. I am sure this is a Hardware problem, if you cannot find someone locally to
    have a good look inside then try this group:

    microsoft.public.windowsxp.hardware

    You'll have much better odds on getting a respons that you can handle.

    Tony. . .

    Tony Sperling, Nov 18, 2006

  3. Everyone here has said it many times. You have major problems with this
    machine. Failing hardware, or my suspicion, a major infestation. In either
    case, pull the files off that you say you need, and start OVER. From
    scratch. Rebuild it from "bare metal" - boot from the XP CD, delete all
    existing partitions on the HD, and then create new ones and format them.

    Meanwhile, before you even try to rebuild, copy all your critical data files
    off onto something. Floppy, USB device, CD - whatever you prefer to use.
    Then start over. Please.

    --
    Charlie.
    http://msmvps.com/xperts64

    Charlie Russel - MVP, Nov 18, 2006
  4. It may well be hardware (he's already admitted to an unseated memory DIMM),
    but I actually think he's got a serious infestation of some sort.

    In any case, I agree. Find someone local that knows what they're doing and
    get some help.

    This is NOT the place for this.

    Charlie.

    Charlie Russel - MVP, Nov 18, 2006
  5. Hmm, you may well be right. Honestly, though - by the sound of it, I've
    scrapped better gear than that, even in the good old days when I couldn't
    afford it.

    Tony. . .

    Tony Sperling, Nov 18, 2006
  6. =?Utf-8?B?cmxtYXJy?=

    rhmitul

    Joined:
    Aug 28, 2011
    Messages:
    2
    Likes Received:
    0
    i had this problem too.. but i solved this 0x000000f4 error problem by using (PC Health Advisor) its brings together high quality tools in one comprehensive program. This advanced software makes it easy to fix, clean and optimize your computer. PC Health Advisor gets things running right again by ejecting active malware, updating drivers, cleaning your Windows registry, defragmenting the disk, helping you update drivers, finding programs to open file extensions and getting rid of cached information that slows down your PC.

    rhmitul, Aug 28, 2011