    Guest Guest

    Please help with stop error code on blue screen crash 0x0000008E (0xc0000005,
    0x8054A832, 0xF35AC8E4, 0x00000000)

    Guest, Nov 13, 2006

  2. Please! Will you tell us what you were doing to it, when all this started?
    You are reporting at least three different stop codes over the duration of
    two days, and there are a number of responses to all of your posts
    indicating that there is no help to be had unless you supply some
    information.

    Please write down a complete description of all the information that is
    anywhere on the entirety of the screen area at the time of the stop code,
    together with a description of what you are trying to do, and hopefully a
    description of the components and the age of your machine. Then we can start
    digging.

    We are no good at mind-reading, and we don't shake solutions out of our
    sleaves. Troubleshoooting can be time-consuming and extremely teadious.

    Tony. . .

    Tony Sperling, Nov 14, 2006