    I couldn't find anything on the M$ web site. Any suggestions,
    comments, etc., greatly appreciated.

    TIA

    Ken Tucky, Oct 23, 2003

  2. Ken Tucky

    Boomer Guest

    Any clue here?
    "Fatal Exception 0E"
    http://aumha.org/win4/kbefe.php

    Boomer, Oct 24, 2003

  3. Ken Tucky

    SgtMinor Guest

    Please check your system's clock - it seems to be behind the rest of the
    world.

    SgtMinor, Oct 24, 2003
  4. Ken Tucky

    Shep© Guest

    http://www.geocities.com/sheppola/drivers.html
    Then,
    http://www.geocities.com/sheppola/house.html
    and,
    http://www.worldtimeserver.com/atomic-clock/

    HTH :)

    --
    Free Windows/PC help,
    It's a G not a J in gmx for email

    Shep©, Oct 24, 2003
  5. Ken Tucky

    Plato Guest

    Sometimes when one reinstalls SE one forgets that he/she in the past
    updated their video drivers and is now using the OLD drivers that come
    with Windows. Perhaps that's a first step.

    Plato, Oct 26, 2003