    My view of the world get sadder with each post of a pathetic,
    uneducated piece of shit like you. Shame that Usenet is full of dipshits
    like you that only have two working neurons.

    MassiveProng, May 15, 2008

  2. Gander

    Chris F Guest

    so what are your threats to bum people then? examples of high wit?
    well thankfully, nor do you.

    Chris F, May 15, 2008

  3. Gander

    Chris F Guest

    your knob?

    Chris F, May 16, 2008
  4. Gander

    Zomoniac Guest

    And to think you have the nerve to diss Heslop for feeding the trolls :)

    Zomoniac, May 16, 2008
  5. Gander

    DBSnappa Guest

    You do know you're not supposed to cook with extra virgin olive oil - it
    burns at relatively low temperatures and takes on carcinogenic
    characteristics.

    Use groundnut or animal fats - goose fat would be good.

    DBSnappa, May 16, 2008
  6. Yeah, I don't know where that came from. I don't use oil on my steaks,
    just butter, if even that. I sometimes use extra-virgin olive oil to
    cook if only for short time (say, mixing a little garlic into it and
    then tossing some pasta in over low heat).

    The alMIGHTY N, May 19, 2008
  7. I don't fry for extended periods of time. Chinese stir frying is a
    flash frying technique whereby you heat things up for a brief period
    of time.

    The alMIGHTY N, May 20, 2008
  8. Gander

    AnimalMagic Guest

    With all that training you cannot declare what the best cooking oils
    are for stir fry?

    It ain't EVOO.

    AnimalMagic, May 21, 2008
  9. No culinary school needed for Chinese cooking. It's obviously an
    advantage if you are "home schooled" (I am 100% Chinese) or around it
    all the time (my wife is 100% Chinese :-D ).

    There's nothing really complex about it... it's just a matter of the
    ingredients.

    The alMIGHTY N, May 21, 2008