Blood Diamond Movie

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by weims07, Nov 1, 2006.

?

which actor is your favorite?

  1. Leonardo DiCaprio

    1 vote(s)
    33.3%
  2. Djimon Hounsou

    0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Jennifer Connelly

    2 vote(s)
    66.7%
  1. weims07

    weims07

    Joined:
    Oct 12, 2006
    Messages:
    6
    Likes Received:
    0
    Hey Guys,

    I am a huge fan of Djimon Hounsou, and he has a new movie called, Blood Diamond coming out soon. He stars with Leonardo DiCaprio, who is decent and Jennifer Connelly. I recommend everyone check out the trailer, especially if you're fans of these actors.

    http://mftm.blogspot.com/2006/10/blood-diamond-2006-trailer.html

    weims07, Nov 1, 2006

  2. weims07

    Silverstrand

    Joined:
    Jun 20, 2005
    Messages:
    1,949
    Likes Received:
    1
    Location:
    Wisconsin
    Hmm... I don't believe I've heard of this movie, I'll check out the trailer.

    Silverstrand, Nov 1, 2006

  3. weims07

    iamafreak

    Joined:
    Apr 17, 2007
    Messages:
    3
    Likes Received:
    0
    the movie was awesome. Great performance by Leonardo and a nice story line. The movie gives us the message of not to use the diamond made in that part of the country as it is obtained through slavery and mass killings.

    iamafreak, Apr 23, 2007
  4. weims07

    undergroundforum.co.nr

    Joined:
    May 12, 2007
    Messages:
    3
    Likes Received:
    0
    Good Movie

    This movie is good people////////

    undergroundforum.co.nr, May 12, 2007
  5. weims07

    kris20

    Joined:
    Jun 2, 2009
    Messages:
    16
    Likes Received:
    0
    "The movie gives us the message of not to use the diamond made in that part of the country as it is obtained through slavery and mass killings."

    This has been true, in reality, since diamonds were first found there and is still true today.

    kris20, Jun 5, 2009
  6. weims07

    constantinum

    Joined:
    Jun 1, 2009
    Messages:
    11
    Likes Received:
    0
    yeah great movie oscar nominated is it

    constantinum, Jun 6, 2009
  7. weims07

    jameshop77

    Joined:
    Apr 6, 2011
    Messages:
    3
    Likes Received:
    0
    I have never watched this movie but i saw imdb ratings where this movie gets 8 ratings out of 10, this tells the story that how good the movie is.

    jameshop77, May 10, 2011