Blockland

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Ryanboy, Apr 9, 2009.

  1. Ryanboy

    Ryanboy

    Joined:
    Apr 9, 2009
    Messages:
    1
    Likes Received:
    0
    What This Is:
    A Fun Building Game With Virtual Blocks To Build Anything

    Features
    1.Unlimited Bricks
    2.Death Matches
    3.Capture The Flags
    4.Team Death Matches
    5.Role Playing Mods
    6.You Can Host Your Own Server
    7.Bans
    8.Kicks
    9.Admins
    10.Super Admins
    11.Forums
    12.Add-Ons (Explained On 3 Paragraph)
    13.Minigames (Explained On Paragraph 4)
    14.Forums
    15.RPing
    And Much More!

    Add-Ons
    Are Weapons Made By Users,Vechicles,Mods,etc.

    Mini-Games
    A Death Match,TDM,Building Way,DM,A Game Such As A Death Match.

    Important Notice:
    I Did Not Make This Game,Eric Hartmen Did,Google Blockland To Find it.

    Id List:
    Tell Me Your ID And Username If You Play It So i Can Add It :)

    Ryanboy(Me) - ID 7454

    Ryanboy, Apr 9, 2009