    Initially I thought I could use an access list to block linksys' MAC
    addresses, but I don't use bridging and it wouldn't stop any other
    brand of wireless access point.

    Steve Abrams, Feb 3, 2004

  2. :Does anyone have any strategies for finding access points that have
    :been added to a network and blocking them?

    :Initially I thought I could use an access list to block linksys' MAC
    :addresses, but I don't use bridging and it wouldn't stop any other
    :brand of wireless access point.

    Cisco has a product that, amongst other things, will track rogue
    access points (it monitors the radio signals, including the signals
    at clients.)

    The product is, though, somewhat expensive.

    Walter Roberson, Feb 3, 2004