    Or do I have to block all internet access?

    If so can anyone tell me how?

    Thanks

    Trai' La Trash., May 3, 2004

  2. Isn't there a networking wire that you can unplug when certain users
    step up?

    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=, May 3, 2004

  3. Trai' La Trash.

    Tom F Guest

    I THINK it's possible using the Group Policy utility in XP.
    Log on under that user name, run gpedit.msc and look under
    User Configuration -> Administrative templates.

    Tom F, May 3, 2004
  4. Trai' La Trash.

    Toolman Tim Guest

    Brute force network policies - I like it!!! <vbg>

    Toolman Tim, May 3, 2004