  1. Jerry

    Jerry Guest

    How can I block a website?

    Jerry, Mar 23, 2006

  2. Jerry

    Tom Allen Guest

    Don't type in the URL?

    Tom Allen, Mar 23, 2006

  3. Jerry

    gwtc Guest

    gwtc, Mar 23, 2006
  4. Jerry

    JW Guest

    It came to pass that on 23 Mar 2006, scribed
    thusly to all in alt.fan.mozilla the following inspiration:
    I'm about to LOL a post where I actually LOL'd. My beer almost came out
    of my nose...

    --
    JW [jonwolgamuth(at)gmail(dot)com]

    "We know too much, and are convinced of too little. Our literature is a
    substitute for religion, and so is our religion."

    --TS Eliot

    JW, Mar 24, 2006
  5. Jerry

    Z Guest