    Keyser Söze Guest

    And now is your time to STFU, I've got some trolling to do.

    GFIA

    Keyser Söze, Feb 10, 2009

  2. Aingon Atelia (Walt Hodgson)

    me Guest

    Thank you.

    me, Feb 11, 2009

  3. Aingon Atelia (Walt Hodgson)

    Aingon Atelia

    Joined:
    Jul 16, 2011
    Messages:
    1
    Likes Received:
    0
    Blinky

    Hey all -

    I know it's been a couple of years now, but in case people didn't hear, the final cause of death was determined to be a heart attack. They apparently didn't do a full autopsy, but I've discovered that there are chemical tracers that are present in the blood when heart muscle dies, so I'm guessing that's what they used make their determination.

    What I suspect happened is that he caught whatever it was that started it off, and he got himself so dehydrated that he had a minor heart attack - not big enough to kill him immediately, but enough to weaken him so much that he showed all the other symptoms that developed. Then after days of being weak, he crawled into bed, fell asleep, and then his heart failed the rest of the way.

    Last month, on June 25th, would have been his 64th birthday. We should have been drinking beer and eating BBQ, dammit.

    Aingon Atelia

    Aingon Atelia, Jul 16, 2011