    If anyone's wondering, I'm the guy in the Goofy hat. That pic was taken
    shortly after we met, 15 years ago.

    Walt

    Aingon Atelia (Walt Hodgson), Feb 10, 2009

  2. [...]

    Thanks. The more "recent" pics are more like what I'd imagined Blinky
    to look like as opposed to the pic with Cheech and Chong.

    Kurt Steinhauser, Feb 10, 2009

  3. Aingon Atelia (Walt Hodgson)

    Keyser Söze Guest

    On a serious note, what was the reason he croaked - you said in an earlier
    post you found him, so does one assume his heart gave way or what?

    Keyser Söze, Feb 10, 2009
  4. Here's one of a more manageable size:

    www.blinkynet.net/mz/LeeTribute_txt_sm.jpg
    The C&C one is pretty much what he looked like when I met him. The most
    recent ones are the ones in the blue ball cap. Those were taken at the
    Pomona drags in November. That was a fun day.

    Aingon Atelia (Walt Hodgson), Feb 10, 2009
  5. He had some kind of cough that led to something worse. The official
    cause of death will not be released for another 60-90 days, but it's
    looking like some kind of pneumonia.

    Aingon Atelia (Walt Hodgson), Feb 10, 2009
  6. Aingon Atelia (Walt Hodgson)

    Keyser Söze Guest

    So, he must have been ill before that and that the pneumonia was a
    subsequent condition, yes?

    Keyser Söze, Feb 10, 2009
  7. Aingon Atelia (Walt Hodgson)

    Keyser Söze Guest

    And his illness was what exactly?

    Keyser Söze, Feb 10, 2009
  8. Aingon Atelia (Walt Hodgson)

    Whiskers Guest

    Thanks :))

    Whiskers, Feb 10, 2009
  9. Aingon Atelia (Walt Hodgson)

    Old Gringo Guest

    Thank You for sharing.

    Old Gringo, Feb 10, 2009
  10. Aingon Atelia (Walt Hodgson)

    cybercat Guest

    What is C&C?

    cybercat, Feb 10, 2009
  11. Please see the previous line.

    Beauregard T. Shagnasty, Feb 10, 2009
  12. Aingon Atelia (Walt Hodgson)

    cybercat Guest

    uh, duhh, thanks. :)

    cybercat, Feb 10, 2009
  13. Aingon Atelia (Walt Hodgson)

    Top Guest

    Well done, thanks.

    Top

    Top, Feb 10, 2009
  14. Here is where you jump in, Thanatoid. This thread is seriously lacking
    some of that:

    He is dead, let the worms eat him, I had him KF'ed anyway, he wasn't a
    real person, etc... type of "just being honest" stuff.

    Then, naturally, when people react to that you can go into the "I am
    being attacked" routine for just being honest, etc...

    Wake up, now is your time to shine.

    Ctrl¤/Alt¤/Del, Feb 10, 2009
  15. The coroner won't release the official report for another 2-3 months,
    but it looks like some kind of pneumonia.

    Aingon Atelia (Walt Hodgson), Feb 10, 2009
  16. Cheech & Chong. Top left image.

    Aingon Atelia (Walt Hodgson), Feb 10, 2009
  17. It's how I cope.

    Aingon Atelia (Walt Hodgson), Feb 10, 2009
  18. I told him not to snack on seagulls.

    Aingon Atelia (Walt Hodgson), Feb 10, 2009
  19. Aingon Atelia (Walt Hodgson)

    Keyser Söze Guest

    I appreciate your patience and hope you will extend it further, although I
    know you do not have to respond to what I'm about to query.

    With a man who clearly was unwell, according to your description of his
    condition last week or so, I'm unclear, in fact astounded nobody close to
    him, if not himself (his stubbornness' notwithstanding
    [if applicable]) would take the initiative to have him see a quack or
    admitted to hospital.

    Damn, if I came over with the feeling of weakness and I could exclude, and
    not dismiss the prospect of 'flu' for example, I would hope I would do
    something about it, or hope that those close to me would recognise I was not
    my 'normal' 'healthy' self. <shakes head>

    Look, I don't doubt that events can move relatively quickly, not least we
    all have enough on our plates for various reasons, and that if someone like
    Lee, who appeared to have everything going for him, well liked/connected,
    and a close knit family, even at sixty-one years old, was unable to check
    himself or hopefully rely on others to see something out of the ordinary in
    his demeanour was perhaps amiss, what hope is there for the rest of us?

    Maybe he did just have an unusually effective, yet fatal 'bout' of
    pneumonia - Very strange.

    Keyser Söze, Feb 10, 2009
  20. Aingon Atelia (Walt Hodgson)

    Keyser Söze Guest