    Is there a BCC option in Thunderbird? If so, how do you configure it?
    Many thanks
    Matt

    Matt, Nov 8, 2005

  2. Matt

    Moz Champion Guest

    When writing a message, click and hold on the little downwards facing
    triangle to the left of the 'To' - you can then select BCC, then enter
    the addresses you wish to BCC to.

    Advice: Tho not required, it is recommended that you use at least one TO
    in the address line (beginning BCC on the second). This is because some
    servers will reject a message that has no 'TO' address, an early
    anti-spam method. Using your own address in the 'TO' will suffice

    Moz Champion, Nov 8, 2005

  3. Matt

    mike555 Guest

    ==== click the little arrow to the left of the " To " , it'll give you
    a dropdown menu, click on bcc then put in the bcc addresses ======

    mike555, Nov 8, 2005
  4. If you have the Contacts Pane showing.. To send to several contacts, you
    can hold down control while selecting multiple contacts. Then right
    mouse click.. there is a Bcc option.

    I use this function all the time. It works great and is very fast.

    Dale

    Visualeyez This Marketing Solutions, Nov 9, 2005
  5. Matt

    Matt Guest

    Many thanks to all who responded!
    Matt

    Matt, Nov 9, 2005
  6. Matt

    Neon Knight Guest

    There's also an extension for it that adds a button in the contacts
    menu. Currently, extension doesn't work for version 1.5RC1 but it works
    on the last official version (1.07?)

    Neon Knight, Nov 9, 2005