    Jtyc Guest

    Black dress with a white apron?

    It's truly horrifying.

    Jtyc, Oct 30, 2006

  2. meanoldman

    Consultant Guest

    maybe he is just slow?

    Consultant, Oct 30, 2006

  3. meanoldman

    Frisbee® Guest

    ARGH!

    A new ritual that I MUST DO!

    Frisbee®, Oct 30, 2006
  4. meanoldman

    Frisbee® Guest

    He has two speeds: Slow and stop.

    Frisbee®, Oct 30, 2006
  5. meanoldman

    CBIC Guest

    And hop on one foot while you click send.

    CBIC, Oct 30, 2006
  6. meanoldman

    CBIC Guest

    Iffity-piffity be bo biffity

    CBIC, Oct 30, 2006
  7. meanoldman

    Frisbee® Guest

    STOP IT STOP IT ST66^&*(^(*&NO CARRIER

    Frisbee®, Oct 30, 2006
  8. meanoldman

    Neil Guest

    tried to e-mail him...BOUNCE! looks like Mom and Dad kiaboshed his after
    school entertainment.

    so then I tried to google (well, Winders Live Search)him. Funny thing is it
    gave me a page for "P0Rn Star Confidential" BWAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

    Neil, Oct 30, 2006
  9. meanoldman

    Neil Guest

    I was already humming this...speaking of Al, have you seen "White and
    Nerdy"?

    Neil, Oct 30, 2006
  10. meanoldman

    Consultant Guest

    hey, jtyc takes offense to that

    Consultant, Oct 30, 2006
  11. meanoldman

    Neil Guest

    *wiping tears of laughter from eyes*

    Gord, I'm gonna miss this place...

    Neil, Oct 30, 2006
  12. meanoldman

    Briscobar Guest

    <clears throat>
    <clears throat a little louder>
    <still louder>
    fine. whatever.
    <walks away dejected>

    BTW, good to see you check in.

    KB

    Briscobar, Oct 30, 2006
  13. meanoldman

    Jtyc Guest

    tried to e-mail him...BOUNCE! looks like Mom and Dad kiaboshed his after
    Did you try sending a message to his watch?

    Jtyc, Oct 30, 2006
  14. meanoldman

    Guest Guest

    Wait a minute....maybe I misunderstood you. Did you mean to say that you
    NEED that dare?

    Guest, Oct 30, 2006
  15. meanoldman

    Jtyc Guest

    hey, jtyc takes offense to that

    Negative.

    Jtyc, Oct 30, 2006
  16. meanoldman

    Frisbee® Guest

    Well if you'd get on IM once in a BLUE MOON, I'd give you his IM handle.
    He's almost always on, but right now it says "sleeping."

    Frisbee®, Oct 30, 2006
  17. meanoldman

    Lnkwizard2 Guest

    Fine if you want it, you got it! I DARE YOU!!!!!!
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    No, not really, please no, I was just kidding, really you
    don't have to, I take back the dare. I don't dare you.
    PLEEEEAAAAASSSSSE NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!

    Lnkwizard2, Oct 30, 2006
  18. meanoldman

    Guest Guest

    Neener...Neener....Neener!!!!!

    Guest, Oct 30, 2006
  19. meanoldman

    Lnkwizard2 Guest

    Hey, I took it back, I was just kidding.

    Lnkwizard2, Oct 30, 2006
  20. meanoldman

    Jtyc Guest

    Well if you'd get on IM once in a BLUE MOON, I'd give you his IM handle.
    Really? I see it saying "Mobile".

    Jtyc, Oct 30, 2006