bleh

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by meanoldman, Oct 30, 2006.

  1. meanoldman

    Lnkwizard2 Guest

    Lnkwizard2, Oct 30, 2006

  2. meanoldman

    Guest Guest

    Well, if some of the other members can make it in once per year to say H.B.
    to MCNGP, then Rowdy can get off his @$$ and do the same....right?

    Guest, Oct 30, 2006

  3. meanoldman

    Lnkwizard2 Guest

    Sorry, wish I could as she does like showing cleavage.
    But I doubt she would let me take her picture, even if I told
    her it was for fellow veterans. Maybe one of you former
    Marines could work some magic with her.

    Lnkwizard2, Oct 30, 2006
  4. meanoldman

    Guest Guest

    WOW!!!! Fris, I never thought I would ever hear that slip from betwixt your
    lips.

    othman...take heed....you have got some serious fu©king problems if you can
    get Fris to say something like that.

    Guest, Oct 30, 2006
  5. meanoldman

    Neil Guest

    lazy sumabish, waddaya think this is, gummint? HANG ON!

    Neil, Oct 30, 2006
  6. meanoldman

    Neil Guest

    with or without the hook in your mouth?

    Neil, Oct 30, 2006
  7. meanoldman

    Lnkwizard2 Guest

    Jeez, I really need to pay better attention to what I am doing.

    Lnkwizard2, Oct 30, 2006
  8. meanoldman

    LRM Guest

    Yes you are.

    LRM, Oct 30, 2006
  9. meanoldman

    Jtyc Guest

    her it was for fellow veterans. Maybe one of you former
    I think Gary is the closet one to you.

    Jtyc, Oct 30, 2006
  10. meanoldman

    Guest Guest

    You really want that dare....don'tcha?

    Guest, Oct 30, 2006
  11. meanoldman

    Jtyc Guest

    Yes you are.

    Obviously you haven't seen his latest look.

    Jtyc, Oct 30, 2006
  12. meanoldman

    Neil Guest

    toupee not workin for him?

    Neil, Oct 30, 2006
  13. meanoldman

    Neil Guest

    better not, you'd make Doom cry...again...

    --
    The InterNeil MCNGP Triple X
    PotD 10/23/2006

    - I am Ross Perot of Borg. You will be assimilated. Nah, never mind. Then
    again...

    Neil, Oct 30, 2006
  14. meanoldman

    CBIC Guest

    I told you I wasn't crying. I had something in my eye.

    CBIC, Oct 30, 2006
  15. meanoldman

    Jtyc Guest

    toupee not workin for him?

    Think Amish.

    Jtyc, Oct 30, 2006
  16. meanoldman

    CBIC Guest

    Black dress with a white apron?

    CBIC, Oct 30, 2006
  17. meanoldman

    Frisbee® Guest

    I was the one crying... and I think it's the reason TGP doesn't read/post
    here anymore, too.

    We're both obsessive/compulsive, you know.

    Excuse me while I turn around three times before clicking "send."

    Frisbee®, Oct 30, 2006
  18. meanoldman

    Frisbee® Guest

    Okay...

    As I walk through the valley where I harvest my grain
    I take a look at my wife and realize she's very plain
    But that's just perfect for an Amish like me
    You know, I shun fancy things like electricity
    At 4:30 in the morning I'm milkin' cows
    Jebediah feeds the chickens and Jacob plows... fool
    And I've been milkin' and plowin' so long that
    Even Ezekiel thinks that my mind is gone
    I'm a man of the land, I'm into discipline
    Got a Bible in my hand and a beard on my chin
    But if I finish all of my chores and you finish thine
    Then tonight we're gonna party like it's 1699

    We been spending most our lives
    Living in an Amish paradise
    I've churned butter once or twice
    Living in an Amish paradise
    It's hard work and sacrifice
    Living in an Amish paradise
    We sell quilts at discount price
    Living in an Amish paradise

    A local boy kicked me in the butt last week
    I just smiled at him and turned the other cheek
    I really don't care, in fact I wish him well
    'Cause I'll be laughing my head off when he's burning in hell
    But I ain't never punched a tourist even if he deserved it
    An Amish with a 'tude? You know that's unheard of
    I never wear buttons but I got a cool hat
    And my homies agree, I really look good in black...fool
    If you come to visit, you'll be bored to tears
    We haven't even paid the phone bill in 300 years
    But we ain't really quaint, so please don't point and stare
    We're just technologically impaired

    There's no phone, no lights, no motorcar
    Not a single luxury
    Like Robinson Caruso
    It's as primitave as can be

    We been spending most our lives
    Living in an Amish paradise
    We're just plain and simple guys
    Living in an Amish paradise
    There's no time for sin and vice
    Living in an Amish paradise
    We don't fight, we all play nice
    Living in an Amish paradise

    Hitchin' up the buggy, churnin' lots of butter
    Raised a barn on Monday, soon I'll raise anoder
    Think you're really righteous? Think you're pure in heart?
    Well, I know I'm a million times as humble as thou art
    I'm the pious guy the little Amlettes wanna be like
    On my knees day and night scorin' points for the afterlife
    So don't be vain and don't be whiny
    Or else, my brother, I might just have to get medieval on your heinie

    We been spending most our lives
    Living in an Amish paradise
    We're all crazy Mennonites
    Living in an Amish paradise
    There's no cops or traffic lights
    Living in an Amish paradise
    But you'd probably think it bites
    Living in an Amish paradise

    Frisbee®, Oct 30, 2006
  19. meanoldman

    Jtyc Guest

    Excuse me while I turn around three times before clicking "send."

    You are supposed to get up and walk around your chair to shake off the bad
    luck.

    Jtyc, Oct 30, 2006
  20. meanoldman

    Consultant Guest

    what, you don't like? the ladies do though

    Consultant, Oct 30, 2006