  1. meanoldman

    Guest Guest

    Don't you mean VET? ;)

    Guest, Oct 30, 2006

  2. meanoldman

    Neil Guest

    Mean - Present
    Con - Present
    Kline - Present
    jtyc - Present
    Frisbee - noted
    Keyboard Cowboy - Present
    JaR - Present
    KB - Present
    Kat - Tardy, but here
    Neil - Presents?!?!
    LinkWiz - Present
    kpg - here
    CBIC - huh?
    Sandworm - Present
    Samwise - woof
    Doug - 42!
    LRM - Present
    BD - Present
    Cerebus - Present

    ok, now it's 19 and about 35 to go (what are we 53, 54, 55?)

    Neil, Oct 30, 2006

  3. meanoldman

    Guest Guest

    Nerd is too old now...he's what, 16....17?

    Guest, Oct 30, 2006
  4. meanoldman

    Neil Guest

    That's because you live in the freakin tropics. I was hot when I went to
    Mexicool, had to have a few drinks to cool off!

    Neil, Oct 30, 2006
  5. meanoldman

    Kline Sphere Guest

    i am rather hot, so im told

    The blind lady on street corner don't count.

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Kline Sphere, Oct 30, 2006
  6. meanoldman

    Guest Guest

    Yeah Neil, WTH? Only 53 of us.....

    ....recounting.....BD, 51....Loopback, 52.....Thor, 53.....Cerebrus,
    54.....YEAH 54!!! WTH??

    Guest, Oct 30, 2006
  7. meanoldman

    .rev [MCT] Guest

    Hola

    --
    ..rev
    ..

    .rev [MCT], Oct 30, 2006
  8. meanoldman

    Guest Guest

    Yeah Neil, WTH? Only 53 of us.....
    erm...

    what about us/me
    Othman#5* = 5 or 6 or 7
    Low #5* = 5 or 6 or 7
    Stan #5* = 5 or 6 or 7

    eg. OTHMAN #55

    Guest, Oct 30, 2006
  9. meanoldman

    Guest Guest

    glad, to hear from you again.

    Guest, Oct 30, 2006
  10. meanoldman

    Neil Guest

    20...

    Neil, Oct 30, 2006
  11. meanoldman

    Neil Guest

    you really want to deal with this community after 3000+ poasts?

    Neil, Oct 30, 2006
  12. meanoldman

    Guest Guest

    Hmmmmm.....thinking......

    Guest, Oct 30, 2006
  13. meanoldman

    Guest Guest

    You, OTHMAN, will NEVER be MCNGP. NEVER!!!! Do you hear me???
    NEHHHH.......VVVVVVERRRRRRR.!!!!!NEVER!!!

    Lowdensity has already figured that out...why do you think he and his
    sockpuppets haven't been posting in here?

    Guest, Oct 30, 2006
  14. meanoldman

    Neil Guest

    look, I only have a bit more before I have to go back to hitting the books.
    hurry the he!! up!

    Neil, Oct 30, 2006
  15. meanoldman

    Guest Guest

    WTF are you talking about? You are not MCNGP!!!!

    .......alright, who left the fu©kin' doggie door open again??

    Guest, Oct 30, 2006
  16. meanoldman

    Frisbee® Guest

    Why do I picture you jumping up and down on a manhole cover while repeating
    that number?

    Frisbee®, Oct 30, 2006
  17. meanoldman

    Neil Guest

    because Rowdy's a busy guy and only has so much time in a day?

    ;)

    Neil, Oct 30, 2006
  18. meanoldman

    Consultant Guest

    hey now, my mom says im a catch

    Consultant, Oct 30, 2006
  19. meanoldman

    Frisbee® Guest

    Dude... You'll very rarely see (or hear) me use this phrase, because of
    personal reasons, but...

    You are severely retarded.

    Frisbee®, Oct 30, 2006
  20. meanoldman

    Guest Guest

    honestly, I don't think I would be able to handle it right now....and you
    need to study.

    With that said...we'll put it off until the new year....

    Guest, Oct 30, 2006