    for 42? Well, how about what's six times seven? Or how many Vogons does it
    take to change a lightbulb? Here's one! How many roads must a man walk
    down?

    Doug Adams, Oct 30, 2006

  2. meanoldman

    Neil Guest

    BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

    Scottish....seasoning....BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

    Neil, Oct 30, 2006

  3. meanoldman

    CBIC Guest

    Thanks for not mentioning me. You senile old [email protected]@rd.

    CBIC, Oct 30, 2006
  4. meanoldman

    Neil Guest

    Samwise - woof
    Doug - 42!

    Neil, Oct 30, 2006
  5. meanoldman

    Neil Guest

    welcome. who are you?

    (DOH! 16 now...)

    Neil, Oct 30, 2006
  6. meanoldman

    Kline Sphere Guest

    Just wait a sodding minute! You want a question that goes with the answer
    pls b sending me [email protected] 4 Vogon poetry 101
    waiting....

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Kline Sphere, Oct 30, 2006
  7. meanoldman

    Kline Sphere Guest

    BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!
    it's called grit.

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Kline Sphere, Oct 30, 2006
  8. meanoldman

    Frisbee® Guest

    Bogged-down and hungover.

    Sucks when the Gators beat Georgia and you still feel like you lost.

    I must be working too many hours because I sent this update to a customer
    ten days ago and wondered why I hadn't heard back from her (she owes me
    money).

    Well she finally contacted my boss wondering why SHE hadn't heard from ME.

    Upon looking in my e-mail folders, I found the e-mail I'd sent her. Or
    thought I'd sent her. Instead of replying to her e-mail, I apparently hit
    "reply" on an "Investment Strategies!" e-mail and sent them update and
    commentary to them instead. What are the odds that I'd reply to a SPAM that
    has a valid e-mail address?

    Who put de-caf in my coffee?

    Frisbee®, Oct 30, 2006
  9. meanoldman

    Kat Guest

    Why not borrow the MCNGP Ferrari? I hear its already experienced in
    travelling through water...

    Congrats to the gang, BTW. Can't beleive it's been 5 years...seems like so
    much longer...

    Kat!
    MCNGP #19

    Kat, Oct 30, 2006
  10. meanoldman

    Neil Guest

    ok:

    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vogon_poetry

    pleasing to be sending $49.9537point4 to:
    MCNGP Sales
    123 Weownyou way
    Nunyo, Bidness
    Center of the universe

    The InterNeil MCNGP Triple X
    PotD 10/23/2006

    - A woman drove me to drink and I didn't even have the decency to thank
    her. --W.C. Fields

    Neil, Oct 30, 2006
  11. meanoldman

    Kat Guest

    WTH? you're kidding me- there's 53 of us now? I mean, thats huge...that's
    like, officially a cult..... I declare myself Queen of the MCNGP! And I
    declare dibbs on all the hot young guys...oh wait, there aren't any....

    Kat
    MCNGP #19

    Kat, Oct 30, 2006
  12. meanoldman

    Neil Guest

    how appropriate

    17!

    Neil, Oct 30, 2006
  13. meanoldman

    Lnkwizard2 Guest

    Lnkwizard2 - here finally, sorry was at my semi-annual
    check up with the VA. At least the doctor (Molly Hollingsworth)
    is very hawt. Always screw up my BP when she comes in the room.

    Lnkwizard2, Oct 30, 2006
  14. meanoldman

    Frisbee® Guest

    You are a mean won.

    Frisbee®, Oct 30, 2006
  15. meanoldman

    Neil Guest

    go on a diet? You lost 10 MCNGPs (you am 29. I remember because you are
    under me, I MEAN ONE LESS THAN ME! I MEAN..awww screw it)

    Neil, Oct 30, 2006
  16. meanoldman

    Kline Sphere Guest

    And I
    Nerd32768?

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Kline Sphere, Oct 30, 2006
  17. meanoldman

    Kline Sphere Guest

    At least the doctor (Molly Hollingsworth)
    pics?

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Kline Sphere, Oct 30, 2006
  18. meanoldman

    Guest Guest

    Look who you're talkin to here....I'd probably match everyone of them. ;)

    Guest, Oct 30, 2006
  19. meanoldman

    Consultant Guest

    i am rather hot, so im told