  1. meanoldman

    Neil Guest

    i hate you

    Neil, Oct 30, 2006

  2. meanoldman

    Guest Guest

    Kisses!!!!

    Guest, Oct 30, 2006

  3. meanoldman

    meanoldman Guest

    What news?

    meanoldman, Oct 30, 2006
  4. meanoldman

    Guest Guest

    Hahaha...we're MCNGP...there are no breaks in this business.

    Guest, Oct 30, 2006
  5. meanoldman

    Guest Guest

    Eh, just a bunch of BS about Lowdes....and James....and Stan....and I don't
    know how many other personalities he had.

    A combined MCNGP effort set him up for a HUGE Crash. I'm sure it damb near
    devastated him, but we feel better. ;)

    Guest, Oct 30, 2006
  6. meanoldman

    Kline Sphere Guest

    Have you even read the news about your favorite troll?

    As the troll who wanted my soiled underwear reappeared again?

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Kline Sphere, Oct 30, 2006
  7. meanoldman

    Kline Sphere Guest

    What news?

    The news that answered the phone!

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Kline Sphere, Oct 30, 2006
  8. meanoldman

    Kline Sphere Guest

    If billyw shows up again with that sheep of his in a formal gown... I am
    You mean the thing with the haggis, yeah truly disgusting.

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Kline Sphere, Oct 30, 2006
  9. meanoldman

    Consultant Guest

    jtyc is a cross dresser

    Consultant, Oct 30, 2006
  10. meanoldman

    Neil Guest

    I should poast 1500 times today to make you suffer.

    Neil, Oct 30, 2006
  11. meanoldman

    Jtyc Guest

    jtyc is a cross dresser

    That's not news you simpleton.

    Jtyc, Oct 30, 2006
  12. meanoldman

    Jtyc Guest

    You mean the thing with the haggis, yeah truly disgusting.

    Haggis is surprisingly tasty. I highly recommend it.

    Now if I could only get some more.

    Jtyc, Oct 30, 2006
  13. meanoldman

    Briscobar Guest

    Indeed.

    KB

    Briscobar, Oct 30, 2006
  14. meanoldman

    Neil Guest

    YOU'RE A LIAR!

    Harriet Michaels: Do you actually like haggis?
    Charlie Mackenzie: No, I think it's repellent in every way. In fact, I
    think most Scottish cuisine is based on a dare.

    Neil, Oct 30, 2006
  15. meanoldman

    Neil Guest

    let's see here,

    Mean - Present
    Con - Present
    Kline - Present
    jtyc - Present
    Keyboard Cowboy - Present
    JaR - Present
    KB - Present
    Neil - Present
    Sandword - Present
    LRM - Present
    BD - Present
    Cerebus - Present

    Where the [email protected]#$ is Fris?
    Buhler?Buhler?Buhler?

    oh well, 12 down, 41 to go...

    Neil, Oct 30, 2006
  16. meanoldman

    Neil Guest

    It's still disturbing...

    Neil, Oct 30, 2006
  17. meanoldman

    Kline Sphere Guest

    You mean the thing with the haggis, yeah truly disgusting.
    what's wrong with road kill?

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Kline Sphere, Oct 30, 2006
  18. meanoldman

    Samwise Guest

    BARK!

    Samwise, Oct 30, 2006
  19. meanoldman

    kpg Guest

    As Neil once said in microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse
    kpg - here.

    kpg, Oct 30, 2006
  20. meanoldman

    Jtyc Guest

    YOU'RE A LIAR!

    No, I'm being serious. It was quite good, if bland. Next time I want to
    try a seasoned one but Billyw won't fly me in some on his private jet.

    Selfish twit...

    Jtyc, Oct 30, 2006