  1. meanoldman

    Neil Guest

    I'd have been dead decades ago

    Neil, Nov 1, 2006

  2. meanoldman

    Kline Sphere Guest

    That's because JaR and billyw are meanies.
    and now i'm going to rush you.

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Kline Sphere, Nov 1, 2006

  3. meanoldman

    Lnkwizard2 Guest

    Add me to the list, I have a nice Army field phone and
    alligator clips handy, plus some other special implements
    to connect to the field phone.

    Lnkwizard2, Nov 1, 2006
  4. meanoldman

    Consultant Guest

    im your huckleberry

    Consultant, Nov 1, 2006
  5. meanoldman

    JaR Guest

    You lie, fck'n guy!

    JaR, Nov 1, 2006
  6. meanoldman

    Kline Sphere Guest

    and now i'm going to rush you.
    i'm goin' to kill you

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Kline Sphere, Nov 1, 2006
  7. meanoldman

    Kline Sphere Guest

    im your huckleberry

    let me guess. evil dead 6?

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Kline Sphere, Nov 1, 2006
  8. meanoldman

    Consultant Guest

    tombstone

    there is an ed6? i thought they stopped at army of darkness? they are
    remaking day of the dead, for those of you interested, lol

    Consultant, Nov 1, 2006
  9. meanoldman

    Kline Sphere Guest

    there is an ed6? i thought they stopped at army of darkness?

    they did. 4 was to made, doubt it ever will be.
    so they are, never knew that, how bizarre...

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Kline Sphere, Nov 1, 2006
  10. meanoldman

    Consultant Guest

    the dawn of the dead remake was done pretty well, we'll see how this turns
    out

    Consultant, Nov 1, 2006
  11. meanoldman

    Neil Guest

    cool, I already have JaR in the pool

    Neil, Nov 1, 2006
  12. meanoldman

    JaR Guest

    Well, at least wait till I get my money down in the dead pool.

    JaR, Nov 1, 2006
  13. meanoldman

    Briscobar Guest

    Make sure you let him up for air every now and again.

    Briscobar, Nov 1, 2006
  14. meanoldman

    Brat® Guest

    noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo at least give me a week or 10 to catch
    up!!

    Brat®, Nov 9, 2006
  15. meanoldman

    Brat® Guest

    *Puff, puff*

    I made it... now you can all rest easy... especiall you Neil. You're
    killing me here trying to catch up!!

    Brat®, Nov 9, 2006
  16. meanoldman

    Neil Guest

    I think Brat makes 23 for that thread...

    Neil, Nov 9, 2006
  17. meanoldman

    Brat® Guest

    hey I count for something!!!